Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Closure (The Good Kind) By Mike Gillis

Okay.

I haven't been here in eons.

But I should let all of you know what I am doing now.


• Visual Webcomic!
• boat-misser
• multiple daily Twitter nonsense!!
• bindle party


Also, I have done the 'film' version of a post that lies within these very pages!
(Beachcomb Revue) has been accepted into the Brooklyn International Film Festival. Yes... in Brooklyn!

Also... also... more exciting new-projects to come. To get updates on those, you have to check Twitter for updates on those, check the Twitter. I think my blog, Sneakin' out of the Hospital is fine just the way it is, so I'm going to leave it exactly like this. Forever.

Thanks for all your comments, encouragement, and high fives over the years.

Peace, Love and Mirth;

Beachcomb Revue

Mike Gillis

No comments: