Sunday, July 31, 2005

Using Google Ads to display Amazon ads Submitted by Sashi

Swank Home


Sashi’s Page


OK, I don’t know if anyone would have noticed this, but occasionally, in the Google ad sections above and on the sidebar, instead of seeing a typical Google Ad, you might have spotted an Amazon.com ad instead.

It doesn’t happen often, but it does happen.

I did this because I was kinda tired of seeing the Public Service Ads displayed whenever Google can’t find any keywords worth selling on my blog - which, sadly enough, is most of the time.

This really isn’t a big deal, but after reading this post, Help


I figured I might as well share the method. It’s pretty simple, of course, and anyone would be able to figure it out if they just thought about it….

And before anyone asks, let me point out that Google’s Adsense policy does allow this.

No comments: