Sunday, July 31, 2005

R.I.P. James “Scotty” Doohan Submitted by Sashi

Swank Home


Sashi’s Page


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Star Trek’s Scotty dies aged 85

Finally, Scotty’s been beamed up.

Actor James Doohan, who played the chief engineer Montgomery Scott in Star Trek, has died at the age of 85.

Doohan, whose role was immortalized in the line “Beam me up, Scotty”, had been suffering from pneumonia and Alzheimer’s disease, his agent said.

Asmussen

Submittted by The Political Heretic

Swank Home


Heretic’s Site


The latest two postings
from The Bad Reporter can be found here. I love the part about New York Times reporter Judith Miller converting to Islam while in jail. That's a classic.

I'll be out during the day tomorrow but I will return for more writing tomorrow evening and Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's new stance on cloning and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld's statements concerning Iraq's political future will be included in those writings.

No comments: