Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mike’s Musings - Optimistic Prime

These Band-Aids keep the wounds closed but they're doing a shit job of keeping the BBQ sauce out.

Everywhere I go science keeps happening.

Went on a field trip to Long Lake. We learned that 8-packs of beer float; that a frog is faster than a man, and when you smush a leech with a stick, stuff comes out of him.

My shoulders are sunburned and my torso is peppered with insect bites (though I’m not sure if they're from the lake or that ratty mange infected blanket I snoozed under the night before.)

Splashing around and discovering a new species of floating Leaf Bug is a commendable thing to do.

Eating five hot dogs in half an hour is not.

Now if you'll excuse me. I have to go microwave some light bulbs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: