Friday, July 15, 2005

Capturing Inflection By Mike

Mike's Musings


I’ve come to two definite conclusions:

A) life is way too short.
B) everything sounds better if you say it in an ‘Evil Wizard’ accent.

I have one. Why don't you?
Work on it.
Try saying these natural, everyday phrases to yourself in an ‘Evil Wizard’ tone of voice. Sometimes it helps to picture an Evil Wizard while you are saying them. Soon you'll be talking like an Evil Wizard all the time. And, of course, you'll reach a point, like I have, when anything you say in your regular voice will sound silly and uninteresting in comparison.

Let's begin.

"Get off my lawn you wretched children."
"I'll have the Thai chicken pita with a garden salad, please."
"J'ai tetee les tetons de ta tante Therese."
"Who is your daddy?"
"A soul! A soul inflamed with a yearning more powerful than a billion newborn suns!"
"It's Wayne's World. Wayne's World. Party time. Excellent."
"Let's get more comfortable. Try some of my elixer."

Image by /hyrulerealm.guardianarchives.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: