Sunday, July 31, 2005

Busy Busy Submitted by Rob Williams

Swank Home


Rob’s Page


I'm sorry i haven't been updating too often. I’m busy planning/prepping for the wedding.

Man, oh man, there is a lot to do. A lot of little teeny tiny important things to do and remember.

But it's all coming together. I'm not going to go into it (you can read the wedding blog wedding
to see what's going on), but let's just say they know me now at Party City.

Wish I had time to work on my book. I'm sneaking in time here and there, but certainly not as much as i should be.

I have to say, I'm getting a bit sad about leaving NYC. I love it here. I really do, but I just can't seem to get ahead here. Financially, I mean (I know, I know. Who can?). And I’d like to slow down a bit. and I'd like to be closer to my family (geographically and emotionally). So that's why moving to San Diego is going to be a good thing. I just know it. (Not to mention Ted going back to do his PhD at UCSD).  But still... NYC has been wonderful to me. I've loved it all. Even the hard times.

Ok. I'm not ready yet to get all emotional and sentimental and I do not  have time to do a long, drawn out blog so I'll leave it at that for now.

Well, that, and this picture of lanky, adorable 1940s actor/dancer Ray McDonald (Babes on Broadway, Till the Clouds Roll By).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: