Monday, July 18, 2005

Ann Jillian is a God - Rob Williams' Musings

Rob's site


So, I've been inundated with requests to post a picture of myself with my new facial hair (well, ok, so it's a certain guy who wants to see it--thanks for the support, bj!).

I will post a picture by this weekend. I just haven't gotten anyone to take my picture yet, even though my boyfriend and husband -to- be, Ted, has a camera phone and a digital camera. I have been told that it does look pretty good, and somewhat similar to Morgan Spurlock (crossed with a young Anthony Michael Hall spliced with Martin Mull --did y'all know Martin Mull is an artist? And a damn good one--he went to RISD, for Godsakes!).

Great! so in my seersucker wedding suit I’m going to look like a member of a barbershop quartet!

And speaking of the wedding, this weekend (July 16) is my bachelor(ette?) party--thrown by dear friend, David. David told me to prepare for debauchery, raunch, illicit activity, drug paraphernalia (but no drugs of course, just the paraphernalia), veils of varying lace, noise-makers, possible intoxication, go go boys, go go girls, go go boots, monkeys, dried fruit, Kelly Ripa, skinny edgy hipster boys with shoulder bags, and the cast of "It's a Living"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't wait!

Pictures will be posted, write-ups will be written, cities will fall.

Sing along lyrics to "It's a Living":

Life's not the French Riviera, believe me, life's not, a charity ball.
It isn't all a great big bed of roses, it's not like showbiz, but the main thing I suppose is…
We're not the people you envy, believe me, we know we're doing okay.
We may be less than wealthy, but better yet, we're young and healthy,
and anyone who's young and healthy knows that that's the way the traffic flows.
We've no misgivings, It's a living.

No comments: